The Saving Lives Campaign Resolutions committee members are keen to get the materials that have been produced (re)displayed in a structured and accessible way in several key places including the Saving Lives website, the NNOC website, and July26.org. Current documents accessible here include:
- An overview of steps for passing a local resolution
- The current model resolution urging the removal of Cuba from the U.S. list of State Sponsors of Terrorism
- The background factsheet on U.S.-Cuba relations, the Blockade, Cuba’s international medical achievements, and efforts in the U.S. to end the Blockade and provide humanitarian aid to Cuba
- The current list of bodies that have passed resolutions, covering approximately 45 million people
- Materials that César Omar Sánchez produced for the Labor Notes conference that form useful additional materials specifically for labor unions — an overview of labor unions, an overview of passing resolutions in labor organizations, and a model resolution.